FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Easily select test parameters
- Database file structure for easy-to-manage files
- Sample identification set-up screen helps new operators quickly get started; test method setup defines a variety of parameters
- Intuitive set up for test methods and database file structures in a single window
- Data is captured as a graph and stored in tabular database format
- Advanced data analysis with built-in parameter calculations such as springiness, chewiness, hardness and much more!
- Evaluate mean and standard deviation of each result parameter for up to 30 samples
- Secure 21CFR features – including multiple logins, access levels, digital signatures and data storage in a password-protected database.
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 (32 or 64-bit), Windows 8, Windows 10
- 2 GHz processor
- 1 GB RAM
- One USB or RS-232 port
- 800×600 resolution display