MPCRM’s are premium level, dual certified reference materials certified in accordance with both ISO 17025 and ISO 17034 under our UKAS accreditation. They provide both calibration and verification options for laboratory test equipment, all from the same sample, with their values certified to the highest level of accreditation integrity available globally.
At Paragon Scientific we understand the importance of accurate calibration in your laboratory so we only source the highest quality raw materials for use in the manufacture of all our Multi Parameter Certified Reference Materials. Paragon Scientific Multi Parameter Certified Reference Materials are certified to BS/EN/IEC/ISO 17025 /ISO 17034, accredited by UKAS.
What is meant by UKAS
The United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) is the sole accreditation body recognised by the UK government to assess, against internationally recognised standards, organisations that provide certification, testing, inspection and calibration services. Accreditation by UKAS demonstrates the competence, impartiality and sustainable performance of these evaluators
What is BS/EN/ISO/IEC 17025
ISO 17025 is a recognised international standard that specifies the requirements for the competence to carry out testing and or calibrations to a standard dictated by international methods. The international standard requires that an accredited facility comply with all the requirements detailed within the varied sections of the standard. These sections range from assuring the quality of test and calibration results to accommodation, environmental conditions, and purchasing.
ISO17025 is applicable to laboratories that operate in a multitude of business sectors, some of which include automotive, cosmetics, micro-electronics, petro-chemical, pharmaceutical and power generation.
What is ISO 17034
ISO 17034 provides the highest level of Quality Assurance, confirming the expertise of the manufacturer, the integrity of the production systems and the reliability of the Certified Reference Materials that it produces.
- Fully dual certified in accordance with ISO 17025 and ISO 17034 under our accreditation by UKAS
- Certified for Viscosity, Density, Flash Point, Cloud Point, CFPP & Distillation using ASTM / IP and EN test method protocols
- Highest level of accreditation guarantee, providing the most credible certified data currently available world-wide
- Low levels of uncertainty achieves maximum accuracy of data
- Multiple test parameters provide a flexible and cost effective solution
- All data generated exclusively by UKAS ISO 17025 accredited laboratories
- Fully traceable to international standards
- Supplied with the latest EU fully compliant MSDS which are available in 24 languages
- 18 month shelf life
- 500mL inert glass packaging with tamper evident cap provides absolute assurance of sample integrity
- Available from stock for immediate dispatch
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom