Krebs Oil Fluids are for use with the KU series Viscometers. Like all Brookfield Viscosity Standards, the Krebs Oil Fluids are accurate to ±1% of stated viscosity values. Krebs Oil Fluids are supplied in 1/2 liter (1 pint) containers complete with certificate of calibration.
Confused about which standards you need? See our FAQ section.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Accuracy: ±1% of viscosity value
- Appropriate for use at shear rates greater than 500 sec-1
- Recommended for Brookfield KU series Viscometers
- Brookfield oil viscosity standards are hydrocarbon based, either mineral oil or polybutenes. Note: Other oil fluids are available – call for details
- Brookfield Viscosity Standards are accurate to ±1% of the stated viscosity and are certified by methods traceable to the United States National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). The selection of one or two fluids will normally provide sufficient measurement points to verify calibration of your instrument. All fluids are supplied in 1/2 liter (1 pint) containers complete with a certificate of calibration.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Maybe our Special Order Silicone Fluids are for you!
ABOUT REACH COMPLIANCY
REACH is the European Community Regulation on chemicals and their safe use (EC 1907/2006). It deals with the Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemical substances. The law entered into force on 1 June 2007.
The aim of REACH is to improve the protection of human health and the environment through the better and earlier identification of the intrinsic properties of chemical substances. At the same time, REACH aims to enhance innovation and competitiveness of the EU chemicals industry.