Density Certified Reference Materials are for the verification of laboratory instruments used in testing petroleum and derivative products for density in accordance with methodology, but not limited to, such as ASTM D4052, IP 365 and other equivalent international methodology.
Paragon Density Certified Reference Materials are certified and manufactured in strict accordance and compliance with ISO 17034 (Reference Material Producer No 4589) under our UKAS accreditation.
What is meant by UKAS?
The United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) is the sole accreditation body recognised by the UK government to assess, against internationally recognised standards, organisations that provide certification, testing, inspection and calibration services. Accreditation by UKAS demonstrates the competence, impartiality and sustainable performance of these evaluators.
What is ISO 17034?
ISO 17034 provides the highest level of Quality Assurance, confirming the expertise of the manufacturer, the integrity of the production systems and the reliability of the Certified Reference Materials that it produces.
- Fully certified in accordance with ISO 17034 under our accreditation by UKAS
- Highest level of accreditation guarantee, providing the most credible data currently available worldwide
- Low levels of uncertainty achieves maximum accuracy of data
- All data generated exclusively by ISO 17025 accredited independent laboratories
- Ensures good inter-laboratory correlation
- Certified in accordance with ASTM / EN or IP test method protocol
- Fully traceable to international standards
- Supplied in tamper evident UN compliant security pack
- Pack size 250mL
- 12 months shelf life